We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Where it is necessary for us to provide you with a service at your request
- To provide and continually improve our products and services;
- For customer support;
- For research and development;
- To enable communication with users;
- To send tailored marketing and non-marketing communication to users (you have the right to opt-out of such communications at any time);
- In connection with any disputes.
We may receive personal information about you whenever you request our services through our application. This information may include the following:
- Normal identification information, such as your full name and title;
- Contact information, such as your address, GPS location, email address and telephone number;
- Additional information relevant to your use of our site and services, such as your marketing preferences, survey responses and feedback;
- Information about your PIKKUP, including the recipient and account owners who request services for or on behalf of other users;
- Payment information - for transactions with online debit/credit cards, we transmit your entire card information to the appropriate debit/credit card company in an encrypted format with globally accepted rules and applications during order processing;
- Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our services such as access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, and type of browser;
- Information may be disclosed to our staff to assist in the completion of your transaction, the delivery of your order, and the analysis and support of your use of our services.
Your personal data:
- Will only be used for the specific purposes for which we collected it.
- If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify and ask your consent to do so.
- Your personal data may be shared with other PIKKUP staff members on a need to know basis.
- Our application and website uses various technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system and reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control.
- PIKKUP does not sell or share user personal data with third parties for their direct marketing, except with users’ consent.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls to and from PIKKUP may be recorded for quality and training purposes.